Monday, October 3, 2016

July 2016 part 2

The kids bought some small drones with their money and one flew right into Caleb's hair.  He thought that was hysterical.




Here's Katie with her cousin Mallory.  They were making us muffins for breakfast.  



I really don't enjoy taking the kids to the water park.  It is hard to keep track of them and try to help Caleb and Blake.  I promised them that I would take them once this summer.  Josh lasted for about 1 hour and then whined at my feet about going home.  Kyle, Katie, and Mallory had a blast.  At least I'm done for the year.  Blech!


Josh got to hang out with his friend and his family at their reunion.  They got to go fishing at a private lake in the Uintas.  Josh caught at least 5 fish this size.  He was the happiest boy in the world that day.


No comments: