Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Which is Which?

Alright, I've been talking about doing this for awhile and finally got around to it. These are pictures of my boys at the same age. I have a hard time telling their pictures apart. Do you? Answer the three polls on the right of the blog page. Good luck!!
p.s. Leave a comment if you can to let me know what you voted. I'm curious and the polls don't let you see who voted for what.
I've had a few people misinterperet the poll. The 100% or 77% means that that percentage of people voted for that answer. Not that you got it 100% correct. Noone will know the right answers until I post it later.
Picture A



Picture B


Picture C








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Risae, for the quiz. I was lucky and guessed them right.

Metallica and Mozart said...

What a cute idea, Risae!

Rebecca said...

Cute boys!
I voted Caleb as A. Definitely Josh as B. Kyle as C. Am I right??

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

I haven't posted the results grandpa Clark. What makes you think you're right?

Kale said...

Caleb A, Josh B, Kyle C is what I voted.

Kriss & Jenni said...

Cute Pictures! I voted A is Caleb, B is Josh and C is Kyle.

Marcy said...

I can't believe how close they all look! I used the back ground to guess Caleb a, Josh b, and Kyle c. They all look like they could be triplets. Aren't you glad they aren't

Emily said...

I guess Caleb was A because it looks like Josh's shirt in the background! Congrats again on your new baby!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness those babies all look so alike! I guess you won't have to guess what Caleb is going to look like in few years.