I'm feeling bad for not posting in awhile. Maybe I was secretly waiting for some one to comment saying "Where are you? Are you going to post any time soon? We are checking back everyday until you let us know what fabulous things your fabulous family is up to." Not one comment like that for me though.
Any way this is for the one person who might actually check..........
Jeff took the kids sledding one day after a big storm. They stayed quite a bit longer than I thought they would.
Go SUPERBOWL PARTY!
We took Jeff to the Jazz/Nuggets game for his birthday. What a fun game!!!
7 comments:
Risae, you are a FOXY BABE in that last picture. You look amazing! Glad you all are doing well. And yes, I did miss your posts. Glad to see you back.
Glad to see you update! I also wonder if people really care about blogs, but I update once in a while when I feel like it. Where did you kids go sledding? My kids love going and I want to take them again.
I didn't go to a Superbowl party with Patrick. I was sick so I stayed home and did homework :P. looks like you guys had fun though :)
Okay so I am still new to the blogging world and don't think about comments much yet. Anyway...I do check quite often to see if you have new postings so it is good to see you back. :O)
Jenni, we go sledding at a school in Lindon. I think it Lindon Jr High. It is on the main drag that goes up the foothills and there are 3 flag poles off the side of the road. Sorry I don't know the address.
I missed you! I love all the pics. The kids are so cute in their jerseys.
Your blog has looked just like mine the last couple of months. I always blog in spurts. That way people never know what to expect. Your kids are getting so big! Especially your little caleb! What a cutie!
Post a Comment