I got to take Katie and her Activity Days friends from our ward to Jeremiah Johnson Day Camp in Springville. It was fun to see girls shoot BB guns, bow and arrows, and slingshots.
My favorite part was trying to teach girls how to do stilts. No one could figure it out. Well, I got on and hoped my body would remember the skill my Grandpa Glover taught me.
I schooled them all. I couldn't believe it. 25 years later and &^$%* pounds heavier. I could still get close to 30 paces in before falling down.
The little brothers were being very quiet so I hunted them down. I caught them drinking juice and talking the day away while watching cars drive by.
These are good pictures to include for posterity. It helps others see how much fun siblings and family can be. It also helps Mom and Dad see how good our kids are and that they really do enjoy their relationships with each other.
This is Blake's first haircut at the salon. I try to cut his hair but every couple of months he needs someone to fix my mistakes. He sat so quietly and looked so serious. He was nothing like his real personality.
1 comment:
Go Zae on stilts! Your hair is really pretty in that picture.
Post a Comment