Blake was favoring his foot for a few days after jumping down the stairs. Luckily, the x-ray came back with no broken bones. I hope I never see the inside of the hospital, again. (Like that's gonna happen!)
We only got pictures of the youngest 3, on their first day of school.
Caleb decided he wanted to strike a pose.
We thought that Blake would do well, in Preschool. We were wrong. Even though he was lonely and missed his siblings, he didn't enjoy being away from home. We pulled him out and he is going to "Mom School", like the rest of the kids.
I got this picture, on my phone, one night. Josh said, "You need to call the dentist."
Uhhhhhhh
I guess he smashed it against a basketball hoop and part of his tooth went to dust. Luckily the dentist found that the damage was small and easily repairable. Luckily, insurance covered it, as well!
These 2! They warm my heart.
I started a part time job, to earn money for our Texas trip. Here, Daddy and Blake are helping me pull up floor stickers. My back was sore and they came to my rescue. I have since quit. I suffered and so did our family.
My sister treated me to a weekend in Logan. We went to Time Out for Women, ate delicious food, went shopping, and never stopped talking. We tried to sit in the part of the arena where we wouldn't bother other ladies, but they kept sitting close to us.
Caleb enjoyed his school carnival. The face paint lasted until we got home.
This 4 year old has so many people who love him. Happy Birthday, Blake!
Caleb was having a hard time reading scriptures, in the morning. I took him to see the eye doctor. He did really well and we found that his eyes are great. He was probably just frustrated with reading the hard words.
Blake woke up in the middle of the night and we couldn't tell what was upsetting him. I put him back to bed and then heard rushing water. I ran to our bathroom and walked into a pool of water. I ran downstairs to see waterfalls coming from 3 vents and the light fixtures. Jeff and I spent the next 3 hours, pulling water out the carpet with our carpet cleaner. We finally went to bed, at 4 am. The next day, we pulled up the carpet and had to spend 2 days drying it out. It also made us finally figure out how to stop our toilet that was always running.
No comments:
Post a Comment