Not the most interesting post but I thought I'd post these pics of my CUTE kids at the Zoo. I don't know how I'm going to keep the girls away from Josh. He already comes home with phone numbers in his backpack. I'm so not ready for this!
I'm secretly glad I have a photo with Katie's hair done. I swear any time a photo opportunity arises her hair looks ridiculous. Here is proof that I actually comb her hair for all of you doubters out there
This is the best shot I got of Kyle. It was hard with him on the inside animal.
2 comments:
It's no wonder you can't keep the girls away from Josh- he is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how grown up he is! I love Katie's pig tails!
Katie is darling! She looks exactly like you. All of your kids are cute. How old is Josh? Kids grow way to fast and you are never ready for it. We love the zoo. Good times!
Post a Comment