In June we attended the free air show in Ogden. We always have such a blast and this year was no exception. We found a great trick of riding UTA shuttles which drop you off right at the front gate instead of parking and walking FOREVER. We only got to see the last hour and a half because of traffic caused by an accident but we were able to see the thunderbirds which we missed the last time we went. If you look closely at Caleb's ears you can see these putty like earplugs that worked perfectly for the little ones. He had a blast. Katherine only gave up the last 15 minutes or so.
I sure enjoyed watching our country's display of it's talented service men. I'll never be able to write how profoundly lucky I am to be an American and how grateful I am to the men and women who give their lives to this country. It brought tears to my eyes and I can't wait to go the next time they host it.
Not the best video but the Thunderbirds were amazing to say the least.
The second video you have to look closely but this is the trick where the jets fly right at eachother and at the last moment the tip a wing slightly to avoid disaster. Freakin cool!
2 comments:
A crick in the neck is nothing when you get a cool air show in return.
That is so awesome! We wanted to go to that so bad. We couldn't. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment