Katherine rides this little vehicle faster than it shows in this video. We posted this one because the crash at the end is funny!
Kyle has been bugging us to take off his training wheels ever since Joshua took his off this spring. We kept putting him off saying not until your birthday, not until your birthday. Well, a few days after his birthday he asked again and when we tried unsuccessfully to put him (what bad parents to break a promise) we decided to keep our word. We took of the training wheels and what you see is his third try. We were not looking forward to the long process of teaching him but he just put his feet on the pedals and took off. You should've seen the look on our faces and we ran in and grabbed the camera. He surprises us in so many ways.
3 comments:
I love the crash of Katie! I also can't believe Kyle can ride without training wheels. We really need to be a bicycle for Sage. Your kids are so cute and they are so fun to watch grow up!
Go KYLE! That is awesome what a kid. Dawson is still afraid of his bike with training wheels. You have some awesome kids. Katie is so darn cute and I had to laugh because we have that exact same ride on toy so we have seen similar crashes, good entertainment. You guys are awesome parents! Thanks for the great videos it makes me feel like I didn't move so far away.
Wow, kyle! What other hidden talents does he have? Maybe you should set him in front of some 3-D brain teasers and just see what happens.
By the way, I chuckled to myself when you mentioned trying to put off your promise yet again. Why does parenting make us feel so lazy? Oh wait, now I remember.
Post a Comment