Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle

October 15th our Chunky Monkey, or K-Dog turned 5. He wanted a transformer cake that could change and you can imagine what my response to that was. He had mentioned weeks ago that he wanted a basketball cake so I talked him into that. We opened presents bright and early before Josh went to school and had Uncle Brent over for dinner. Kyle got to pick the menu and we felt bad feeding Mac n Cheese and hotdogs to a college student. At least Kyle let me make his favorite homemade twisty breadsticks.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, posting at 6:30 am? Couldn't sleep, zae?
I'm pretty disappointed that you didn't try the transformer cake. I mean, what kind of mom are you? I'm sure it just needed some simple aeronautic engineering and it would have been a snap!
I'm happy to see the decorations in the background. That's one Clark tradition that needs to survive.

Happy birthday, chunky monkey.

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Hey, Trinie--I was awake at 6:30 thanks to daylight savings. Kids don't care what the clock says!!