So here we are at the Salt Lake Airport on Friday the 3rd. The youngest Clark sibling, Bradley came home from his mission in Argentina, Buenos Aires West. We were very excited but not as excited as my mom. You'll see from the video beneath. We were sorry to not have Katrine and her family there but that is why I took the video and posted all of the pictures.
Here we are waiting for his plane to arrive.
Of course my eyes are nice and shut. One less red eye correction!

Look how tan he is. I would never have thought a Clark could ever achieve that color of skin tone.
Sorry Patrick, I think he's the taller brother now!!!
My Daddy's the cutest!!!
Here's Anna Lisa and her family.

We can't wait to see you in two weeks Trinie!!
4 comments:
Thank you so much, Zae. It was hard for me not to be there at the airport, but the video really helps. I see you have inherited the same photogenic quality as me, namely closing your eyes. I am usually lucky enough to only have my eyes half closed when the shutter snaps, so I look drunk.
Brad looks very happy and proud, and I'm so glad that everyone was able to be there for him while I couldn't *sniff*
What a fun day! It's so exciting to get missionaries back. How are you feeling lately?
Wahoo congratulations on having your brother back. Just watching the video got me all excited and I don't know your brother. Love you guys enjoy your nicely tanned brother.
That was cute. I love seeing the family resemblence. I have to admit I wanted to cry seeing how excited your mom was!
Post a Comment