Here is Blake doing his favorite pastime. He loves to dig up all the weeds, sometimes Mommy's plants, and cart them around. He calls them "Creepy Guys". The name comes from the weird balloon men that wiggle and dance with a fan blowing up their bodies that cell phone companies put in front of their businesses. Katie always yells out "Creepy Guy" when we pass one and I guess the weeds remind Blake of those wiggly men.
Caleb got to attend a soccer camp for children with autism. He had one "friend" the entire time for the two days. He didn't particularly care about it but we have to push him in ways that might help.
Here is the oldest reading a book to the youngest. I love this picture because that was one of our first baby books. I loved it so much and I have to keep taping it together. It has survived 5 sweet babies.
Those Boys!?!?!?!?
Caleb had a small eye infection and it took us hours to get him to put the drops in. Kyle was a great therapist and let Caleb put the drops in his eye so he'd feel more comfortable.
If you are ever around these boys and you hear laughing in the distance, RUN! Blake has gotten the both of them into trouble. Here, they dumped 2 1/2 bottles of body wash and shampoo into the bath water. Blake's eyes were burning red but he could still splash around and make Caleb laugh. It was a task trying to rinse all of the bubbles down the drain. The bubbles wouldn't stop multiplying.
Kyle's baseball team won the championship this year. Baseball is my favorite sport to watch and my favorite for the boys to play. I love being at the fields.
No comments:
Post a Comment