Thursday, April 28, 2016

March 2016

Katherine was a trooper this year for cookie booths.  We even did a 6 hour shift one day.  




I wish I could show you a picture to represent the love between Blake and Caleb.  Oh look!  I found one.  
These two crack me up.  Blake pushes Caleb around like he's 2 years older than him.





Blake is going to be the death of me.  Look at this kid's mischievous ways.  He broke the vacuum twice (while I was on the phone with customer service), he dumped an entire bag of veggie fries on the couch with a random assortment of toys.  He smeared poop all over himself, and much more.  What a kid!





Joshua decided that it was time Blake learned his evil ways . Josh digs up the larvae of these huge black beetles at the park.  They look like a bag of pus with a red head.  It is a revolting creature that Josh insists on shoving in my face.  Blake wasn't scared.  No, he wasn't.  He proceeded to squish the poor thing with a pine cone until it had burst.  

BARF!




Caleb has done so well with haircuts.  He wears the drape, sits in the chair, doesn't protest at all, and during this last haircut, he even used the buzzers on the bottom half.  What a trooper.

No comments: