White and Nerdy Carlsons
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
I'm not going to Title this "Catch-up"
Even though that's what it is........
Thanksgiving 2010
Pacifica Beach
32 degrees???
Walnut Creek
Carlson Turkey Bowl
Jeff's bro. James
and his
DELICIOUS Smoked Turkey
Thanksgiving Dinner
We don't make the kids eat with the normal rules applied. I don't care what they eat because I want to enjoy 1 meal a year without all the whining!!!!
Mmmmm
That was GOOOOD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Firehose-Monopoly Fight-Bakka-Shakespeare
Caleb’s First YM Camp
Caleb did really well at his first Young Men's camp. I went up the second day to make sure he was taking his medication and was doing w...
Miner Cousins Visit
Jason and Katrine's family came and stayed a few days with us while they visited Utah. We played Frisbee Golf, went Ice Blocking (We bo...
Firehose-Monopoly Fight-Bakka-Shakespeare
We have a Stake party every 24th of July. For years, we've been gone on vacation and have missed it. We made it this year and Blake go...
No comments:
Post a Comment