Saturday, April 25, 2009

Caleb's Smiles

Here are some pictures of Caleb's new trick-smiling. I love this stage he's also gotten quite good at cooing. It's so cute.





Here is a picture of the amazing blessing outfit his Aunt Anna Lisa sewed for him. It's made out of cream corduroy, tan trim and wood buttons. It was so beautiful-we got so many compliments. The cute booties Anna Lisa crocheted for Kyle but when you're born @ ten pounds your feet will not squeeze into petite booties. They fit Caleb perfectly!
The kids with Grandma Carlson reading bedtime stories. We had such a good visit with them. I wish Nevada would be swallowed up into the earth so California wasn't so far away.
Here is where Caleb spent all of Grandpa's visit. Sooo Cute!

2 comments:

Metallica and Mozart said...

Ohhh! Mom and I are oohing and ahhing right now over Calebs adorable smile. I had no idea he was so grown up already. I hate the thought of missing his baby years like I did with Katie. Dumb distance. Dumb jobs.

Ashley said...

He is soooo cute! I love those huge smiles!