Our Favorite truck-Backwards Bob ( Can you tell how he earned his name?)
Monday, February 16, 2009
MONSTER JAM
On Friday the 13th Daddy and the boys enjoyed the great American tradition of Monster Jam. Kyle did not like the LOUD trucks. About halfway through we started doing the wave and Kyle found his groove. It was great spending an evening with the boys, they want to buy a Monster Truck and crush everything in sight.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Caleb did really well at his first Young Men's camp. I went up the second day to make sure he was taking his medication and was doing w...
-
Jason and Katrine's family came and stayed a few days with us while they visited Utah. We played Frisbee Golf, went Ice Blocking (We bo...
-
We have a Stake party every 24th of July. For years, we've been gone on vacation and have missed it. We made it this year and Blake go...
1 comment:
I felt the same way after going to a MONSTER JAM once. I thought I would seriously go deaf! BRING EARPLUGS! Glad they had a good time after all..
Hope that baby comes safely! I'll be thinking of you guys! Let us know when he/she is here!
Post a Comment