Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Preparations

Here's a few of the fun things we've been doing to usher in the Christmas spirit.

Decorating the tree of course!




We got to go carolling with a few of our friends.


I had to get a photo of the 100+ suckers we made for neighbor gifts. Surprinsingly it is only half of the amount I made last year. I made peach/pineapple jam and grape jelly this fall to save my back from all those suckers.



The gingerbread house.


Mom and apprentice making banana bread. (I can actually see the resemblance between us that everyone notices in this picture.)




3 comments:

Alyson said...

You have such cute kids. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, two beautiful girls.
Oh, and your suckers were awesome! Max had most of them. Thanks for the Dora and Diego coloring pages. They were fun for the kids, and bought the parents a few minutes break. Priceless.
Do you remember when we spent hours making ornaments out of pine cones one year? Do you think there are any left on Mom's tree? They probably didn't make it.
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

she really does look like you Zae. that's amazing, that young and she has the "clark" look

Patrick