p.s. Thanks to the Doyle's who had their camera and let me take pictures with it.!!
Mom, Katherine and Kyle (I like Kyle's smile the best!)
I've included this photo because everyone keeps bugging me to post a photo of me after I made life time membership at weight watchers. I lost 46 pounds and feel great! I am now a smaller wife than when Jeff married me. That for sure made turning 30 a lot celebratory!
Thanks for the Balloons Mom and Dad-ALL 24,000 OF THEM!! (nice touch with a few black ones!)
Our college friends John and Marcy Doyle (and their 3rd baby Colin)
College friend Chad Ahlmer and his wife Jami. Isn't she lovely? (Actually Jami had to take their baby girl Darci out for a break and John stepped up for the picture.)
Childhood friend Emily Snow and her husband Dan

Childhood friend Sharman Brown and her husband Mike
Our new neighbors, who we can't seem to be apart from, Chad and Tifany Thomas
3 comments:
I love the Pictures! Thanks for posting them, and you look great! way to go girl!
Holy Crap, Zae, you are a knock out!
Seriously, you sparkle from the inside out.
I really respect you for the hard work you put into changing your lifestyle. Only one thing was missing from that party. Me!
Love,
Trinie
Happy Birthday Risae! That is awesome of Jeff--what a guy! You look fabulous!!!!!
Post a Comment