Sunday, April 9, 2017

March Shenanigans

 Grandpa Carlson came for a week long visit for Caleb's baptism.  Here he is teaching a new generation of Carlsons how to make delicious whipped cream.  


We went to a dollar movie, ate Wendy's, Jeff and he went to Logan for a day, and we went bowling.  


Katherine turned 11 on the 13th.  I can't seem to find the pictures from her presents.  She got a bike, some pens, an alarm clock, a bison picture for her room, and other presents I can't remember.  Here she is blowing out the candles on her favorite cake.  


Here is Kyle running in his first track meet.  Jeff and I don't understand why anyone would run for sport.  We are so proud of them.  


We played badminton for family home evening.  Blake and Caleb are surprisingly good at serving.  I know many adults who can't hit the birdie with the racket.  Jeff was helping hold up the net because it was quite windy.

No comments: