I'm behind again. We'll blame it on being in California for Spring Break.
I never got to post pictures from Katherine's 4th birthday. Here she is with her skittle rainbow cake. I was glad she let me do the rainbow instead of the butterfly she picked first. I know I would never be able to pull off a butterfly. Too much art for me.
I never got to post pictures from Katherine's 4th birthday. Here she is with her skittle rainbow cake. I was glad she let me do the rainbow instead of the butterfly she picked first. I know I would never be able to pull off a butterfly. Too much art for me.
We were so lucky to have found this wood dollhouse and furniture on KSL. The boys have never been so excited as they were waiting for her to open this present. Katherine was so enthralled. She immediately had to put all the furniture inside. The house is a little too small for the furniture but she knows exactly where to put everything.
Her first dinner party. I love that the Zhu Zhu pet was invited too.
Our kids get to go to Chuck E Cheese on their 4th birthday. Katherine was so ready for her turn at this basketball game. She's going to give her brothers a run for their money.
No comments:
Post a Comment