Katherine's 2 year Photos. They will be in the mail soon Grandmas and Grandpas!


Katherine Loves this Build a Bear kit she got for her Birthday. Joshua is the best big brother and put it together for her. Keep an eye out for Joshua's build a bear coming soon. He just completed his entire Dinner Chart and his prize was to go to build a bear. He's super excited!
3 comments:
Holy cow, Risae. It may just be my opinion, but Katy is looking more like you every time I see her! I'm having trouble seeing anything of Jeff in her, unless you count her blond hair. Kind of like my kids. They both look like Jason except for my blond hair. Her pictures are exceptionally cute, and she seems to be really photogenic. A lot of personality shines through that smile.
Those are really cute pictures Risae. By the way I like the change in background on your blog. Isn't it fun having a two year old? AHHHHHHH!!!
Hey Risae! Wow--Katherine is TOO cute!! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment