White and Nerdy Carlsons
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Caleb is ummm........CUTE!!
How can anyone resist this face????
No Katie, you can't turn him into a sister.
Kyle finally got his first turn at feeding Caleb a bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Firehose-Monopoly Fight-Bakka-Shakespeare
Which is Which?
Alright, I've been talking about doing this for awhile and finally got around to it. These are pictures of my boys at the same age. I ha...
Caleb Weston Carlson
Here's our little boy! He arrived Friday the 20th late at night after 2 1/2 hours of labor! He was 9 lbs 2 oz (small for us!) 21 1/2 i...
I think I need to catch up
I'm feeling bad for not posting in awhile. Maybe I was secretly waiting for some one to comment saying "Where are you? Are you goi...
No comments:
Post a Comment