Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Final Olympics
Here is the olypmic medal ceremony (Clark's=Gold, Carlson's=Silver, Davidson's=Bronze). The Clark's solidified their standing by winning the Jacks tournament. Grandma smoked us all!! Sorry I didn't get any pictures of us playing Jacks. We were packing up and getting ready to go and everyone was scattered. There's also some funny pictures of Katherine's new obsession--Grandma's new kittens. What do you think of Katie's devious smile and the choke hold on the cat? Good thing she's not too strong.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Alright, I've been talking about doing this for awhile and finally got around to it. These are pictures of my boys at the same age. I ha...
-
Here's our little boy! He arrived Friday the 20th late at night after 2 1/2 hours of labor! He was 9 lbs 2 oz (small for us!) 21 1/2 i...
-
I'm feeling bad for not posting in awhile. Maybe I was secretly waiting for some one to comment saying "Where are you? Are you goi...
No comments:
Post a Comment