I thought girls were "sugar and spice and everything nice". The fist picture proves the song right, not the second picture though. I guess when you have two older brothers a little of the "puppy dog tails" sneaks in.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Whoa!!! Time to catch up!
Our lives have been insanely busy with family in town for Joshua's baptism, 4th of July, baseball, camping and all the other stuff that families are involved in. So, I'm kicking myself in gear and am going to try to post a little something everyday until I catch up. When I downloaded my pictures of my camera it had 82 pictures on it. That's a lot of catching up to do. Here goes.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Alright, I've been talking about doing this for awhile and finally got around to it. These are pictures of my boys at the same age. I ha...
-
Here's our little boy! He arrived Friday the 20th late at night after 2 1/2 hours of labor! He was 9 lbs 2 oz (small for us!) 21 1/2 i...
-
I'm feeling bad for not posting in awhile. Maybe I was secretly waiting for some one to comment saying "Where are you? Are you goi...
2 comments:
So cute! Love the tutu.
Mallory is excited that Katie is watching Max and Ruby. She made my type this.
I love the mud, and I love the swimsuit cheek!
Post a Comment